# How to help out
The reason you are reading this is great! Probably you came here to see what this is all about and maybe to contribute your piece for a better world🌍. Contributing to Delft Open Hardware can be super simple and should never feel like a burden, it can be something as simple as adding a switch to a piece of hardware or review a snippet of code.
# Steps to contribute:
- Find a project you like on Airtable
- Get in contact with the project members.
- Have a look at the tasks related to this project
- Let everyone know that you are doing a specific task
- Get sh*t done
- Let us know you did it and how it went, or recommended follow-ups
- Celebrate that you just made the world a tiny bit better!
Community channels tools and resources
We know it’s a bit much, but we have a couple of different platforms for different purposes
Drive general assets and docs (opens new window): Place for public documentation, notes about meetups, media kit etc. etc.
Airtable for org (opens new window): Organization of different projects, task assignment, project progress and community activities.
Gitlab repos and groups for project development (opens new window): Actual documentation of the projects, easy to fork and simple to contribute
- Meetups: We like to get together once in a while, we mostly announce it on the telegram but you can also find it on the landing page.
# Have a question?
Here are the following methods you can reach us: Telegram: As mentioned above, we have a public telegram group that you can join at any time😀 (or leave if you feel like 😢)
Comments in documents: You are always free to place comments in documents, we should get updates about comments and will reply there
Email: If you don't feel comfortable talking in public, or you have a personal question you can always drop us an email at: team@DelftOpenHardware.com
# Thanks for somehow making it all the way to the end,
you are awesome!🙌