How to contribute to content
Suggesting changes in issues
- If you have some content suggestions and you don't feel comfortable with git then the best is to open an issue where you provide your content in markdown.
Prerequisites to add content directly to the repo
- At the moment you need to have nodejs installed
npm install yarn in your console, we are using yarn as a package manager.
Contributing to the repo
- Always run
yarn develop before committing. This will run the website locally in your pc.
- Do a branch that starts with
content/your-version-name and do a pull request to
Open issues to suggest features and ideas
- Not all contributions are related to code or content.
- If you have ideas, suggestions, etc, you can always open an issue, and use labels, we have some tips on how to open issues.